AARO – Your Partner in Group Reporting
All since the beginning we have been focusing on software and services to support the group reporting processes at groups of all kinds and sizes. Our vision is to make your group consolidation simpler, quicker and more transparent. Today we have more than 15 000 users spread over 140 countries. We are your partner in all aspects of group reporting.
By group reporting we mean
- Group Accounting
- Statutory Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Disclosure management
We are much more than a software provider. As your partner in all aspects of group reporting, we provide:
The AARO software
Statutory and management. Compliance with IFRS. Ready to use. Fast to implement.
Our software AARO has been refined for over 30 years and is here to support your processes. Implementation of AARO is neither time consuming nor complicated, allowing you to quickly start taking advantage of the system.
AARO – a comprehensive system for groups in all sectors of the economy, and all sizes.
- Consolidation in AARO is just as easy no matter whether you have three or a thousand companies. We have a flexible delivery model adapted to your needs, where you can have AARO installed on-premises or hosted by us as a SaaS solution.
- We are constantly improving the software, adapting it to new technology and new accounting standards, so that it’s always there to support your closing process.
- Our standard solution is easy and fast to implement. You simply enter your companies and how they were acquired, your organisation, your specific accounts, and your timetable for reporting – and you can start doing closings.
More about AARO
In AARO you can compare reports side-by-side on the dashboard and present the progress of your business.
Your competence partner for group accounting, closing processes and IFRS.
AARO Academy brings competence to your whole organisation. AARO academy offers general training in IFRS and group accounting, as well as specific AARO training courses.
AARO Academy – online training in various group reporting areas and levels.
- We offer general training in IFRS, group accounting, integrated reporting, how to set up a closing process and related matters.
- Online training courses, e-learning, including one-to-one sessions with subject matter experts.
- Training in AARO functionality and how to apply AARO to your closing process.
See all our courses
Everything starts with competence. AARO Academy is your competence partner for group accounting, IFRS, and training in AARO functionality.
AARO Closing Services
Online or on-premises assistance in your closing preparations.
Our Closing Services team is always ready to assist you with expertise and practicalities during your closing process.
AARO Closing Services – ready to improve and speed up your closing process.
- Our closing services are performed by local consultants and global resources. Either short-, medium- or long-term assistance, online or on-site.
- Simply pre-book closing support and system preparation days or hours, to be delivered online or on-premises.
- Our closing experts can help you address and identify areas in need of improvement in your closing process, to raise speed and quality.
Our amazing application consultants are ready to support you with online or on-site assistance in your closing preparations – book what suits you the best.
When the unexpected happens. We offer round-the-clock case management and online product support, via our support portal AARO Service Center.
AARO Support provide three tiers of service level agreements (SLAs) to meet the needs of our customers.
AARO Service Center – online product support.
- We offer round-the-clock case management, online product support, live chat and more, via the AARO Service Center.
- A single point of contact for each request – your Case Manager.
- Flexible SLAs with up to 24/7 support, guaranteed resolution time for critical issues and access to experienced specialists.
More about AARO Support
Round-the-clock case management and online product support.