AARO – Your Partner in Group Reporting
All since the beginning we have been focusing on software and services to support the group reporting processes at groups of all kinds and sizes. Our vision is to make your group consolidation simpler, quicker and more transparent. Today we have more than 15 000 users spread over 140 countries. We are your partner in all aspects of group reporting.
By group reporting we mean
- Group Accounting
- Statutory Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Disclosure management
Much more than a software provider
We are much more than a software provider. Our focus is, and have always been, to be able to offer the best quality and service. As your partner in all aspects of group reporting, we provide:
The AARO software
Statutory and management. Compliance with IFRS. Ready to use. Fast to implement.
Our software AARO, has been refined for over 30 years and is here to support your processes. Implementation of AARO is neither time consuming nor complicated. You can expect to be in production within a month or two.
- Our software AARO suits groups in all sectors of the economy, from groups with a single subsidiary to global groups with more than 500 subsidiaries. We have a flexible delivery model adapted to your needs where you can have AARO installed on premise or hosted by us as a SaaS solution.
- We are constantly improving our AARO software, adapting it to new technology and new accounting standards, so that it’s always there to support your closing process.
- Our standard solution is easy and fast to implement. You simply enter your companies and how they were acquired, your organization, your specific accounts, and your timetable for reporting – and you can start doing closings.
In AARO you can compare reports side-by-side on the dashboard and present results that highlight every facet of the process.
Your competence partner for group accounting, closing processes and IFRS.
AARO Academy brings competence to your whole organisation. AARO academy offers general training in IFRS and group accounting, as well as specific AARO training courses.
- General training in IFRS, group accounting, integrated reporting, how to set up a closing process and related matters.
- Online training courses, e-learning, including one-to-one sessions with subject matter experts.
- Training in AARO functionality and how to apply AARO to your closing process.
Everything starts with competence. AARO Academy is your competence partner for group accounting, IFRS, and training in AARO functionality.
Online or on-premises assistance in your closing preparations.
Our Closing Services team is always ready to assist you with expertise and practicalities during your closing process.
- We offer closing services performed by local consultants and global resources, that are ready to assist in your closing process. Either short-, medium- or long-term assistance, online or on-site.
- Simply pre-book closing support and system preparation days or hours, to be delivered online or on-premises.
- Our closing experts can help you address and identify areas in need of improvement in your closing process, to raise speed and quality.
Our amazing application consultants are ready to support you with online or on-site assistance in your closing preparations – book what suits you the best.
When the unexpected happens. We are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Our dedicated team of trainers, technicians and accountants in our support team are available to support you, up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We offer 24/7 product support online via our case management system, live chat, and self-service support portal.
- Flexible SLA (Service Level Agreement). Guaranteed initiation time and resolution time for high severity / critical errors.
Our dedicated support team is available to support you up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.