The AARO User Conference 2022 is the premier conference to attend for you who is an AARO system manager, Group Accountant, Controller, CFO, or any AARO user, tasked with using the AARO products in your daily work with the financial processes.
The 2022 User Conference will be a hybrid conference, starting with a half day online session, followed by local events in five cities. This means that if you can’t join us in-person you will still be able to catch most sessions by registering for an ‘Online Pass’.
The conference is focusing on how you can benefit by using the AARO products and their functions and features, all focusing in providing a fast and secure closing.
Together with our service organization, we are constantly developing ourselves in order to be Your Partner In Group Reporting in all areas of the closing process.
Whether you’re seeking new inspiration on how to use our products, or looking to enhance your professional network, the conference is curated to bring value to you and your organization. It can also be a good opportunity to simply reconnect with peers face-to-face, either virtually or at the local event!
All online sessions are held in English.
- The annual conference has for 22 years been the yearly AARO information & AARO news hub for customers and partners.
Recent years we have had around 200+ AARO users from different countries around the world, and from various industries.
On average, 130+ companies that run AARO participate in the event every year.
- It is a unique opportunity to learn more about AARO software, to get inspired by our product experts, and to exchange product-specific, technical and practical tips with other users.
- Network with users in you own business segment and share best practice!
- Reconnect with members of your user community.
Cost & booking options
Tickets are aimed exclusively for AARO customers and partners, and are free of cost. Select in the form the option (online or hybrid/locally) that best matches your organization, role and location.
- At the local event seats are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you aim on attending locally, book soon to avoid missing your spot!
- If you want to attend the conference remotely, simply select the ‘Online Pass’ when registering.
A detailed agenda and information about specific sessions and speakers will be available here shortly.
- The whole conference is free of cost.
Main agenda – The online event
- What is AARO today?
- AARO Budgeting & Forecasting
- AARO products and news – how to get the maximum use
- Break & Q&A
- Using AARO – interview with a customer
- AARO – More than just a software provider
- Security information
- Outro from the online session -> and the local events continues
Local hybrid events
In addition to the online conference sessions, the conference is held as local events in five cities.
There you can take part of the main online program on widescreen, followed by a special arranged local part.
Read more about the local events and register to the online or hybrid event below: