More groups have discovered the market’s smartest CPM-system!
Here is a selection of new customers who have chosen simpler, faster consolidated accounts and lease management with AARO. From the last half-year we welcome:
- Addsecure offers solutions and services covering secure data and critical communications in a connected world, with products and solutions such as Smart Alarms, Smart Care, Smart Grids, Smart Rescue and Smart Transport. Their customers are within security and real estate, municipalities, transport and logistics, and the energy sector.
- Al Ghurair (Al Ghurair Investment LLC) was established in 1960 and is one of the largest diversified industrial conglomerates in the Middle East, with six key business units: foods, resources, properties, construction, energy and ventures covering printing & publishing, retail and education.
- Combined Excellence AB focuses on owning, developing and acquiring cutting-edge companies within digital operations. The company operates in three segments; Digital Experience, Digital Operations and Digital Infrastructure. The group’s turnover is above SEK 660m, with a rapid growth rate.
- Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group (ESAG) – a multidivisional conglomerate in the United Arab Emirates. The Group has operated for over five decades and consists today of 27 companies. Its business interests predominantly include retail, building and construction, and industrial and joint ventures. Active presence throughout Asia, Middle East and African continent, parts of America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Fastator – investment company focused on building and investing in real estate companies, and – through active and long-term ownership – contribute to developing the companies into creating shareholder value. Fastator was founded in 2011 and has its headquarters in Stockholm.
- HIFAB are specialists in project management and strategic consulting in construction and civil engineering. They have 12 offices in Sweden, two international offices, and project operations in ten countries.
- The Swedish Trade Union Confederation, LO, is the central organisation for 14 affiliates which organise workers within both the private and the public sectors. The 14 affiliates organize approximately 1.4 million members. The 14 affiliates of LO have independent status, and LO is primarily an organisation for co-ordination, research, signing labour market insurance schemes and creating public opinion at central and regional levels.
LO collaborates internationally with other trade unions within the European Union and globally within the International Trade Union Confederation, IFS. LO chose AARO as a consolidated accounting system for the entire group, which consists of about 50 subsidiaries and associated companies.
- Nordomatic – one of the leading companies in Europe in terms of automated climate-smart building management with focus and commitment on “smart buildings” and energy efficiency in larger properties. Their markets are currently in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- Oatly is a Swedish company that loves oats, whose idea is to drive a change towards a more sustainable society. A society where we consume less animals and are more plant-based. With headquarters as well as production and development facilities in Sweden, alongside offices and factories on most continents, Oatly is present in almost 30 countries in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia.
- Ryds Bilglas is a leading car glass expert with operations in the Nordic and UK. The company was founded in 1947 by the Ryd family, which still today owns part of the company, together with the main owner Nordic Capital Fund VIII (Nordic Capital). The Group consists of four chains: Ryds Car Glass, Samglas, Swedish Bus Glass and National Windscreens (Mobile Windscreens), with over 220 workshops and 230 mobile units. During 2019, the Group had sales of approximately 1,700 MSEK with approximately 900 employees.
- Svea Ekonomi is a group with financial operations in a number of European countries. They offer services such as corporate and private loans, credits, invoice service, factoring, invoice purchases, credit information and debt collection as well as smart payment solutions for e-commerce, mobile and retail.
- WallVision is an international wallpaper manufacturer, which is also the market leader in the Nordic region in the premium wallpaper segment. The company designs, develops, produces and sells high quality wallpaper to over 100 countries around the world. Its core brands are Cole & Son, Wall & Decò and Boråstapeter.
- XLLNC offers simple, flexible IT solutions for the digital workplace. They specialize in the obvious IT services seen today in every workplace: computers, tablets, telephones, meeting rooms and printers. They are established in four countries, with customers and users of large companies and authorities in a variety of industries.