AARO Lease IFRS 16 is the simplest and most efficient system for monitoring, defining and follow up both the current and future effects of IFRS 16 on your leases.
Generating IFRS 16 effects is child’s play
Register the contracts directly in the system, either manually or by importing per contract. All calculations are performed automatically for both the balance sheet and the income statement. Immediately after the contracts are registered, you can start analysing them and see the effects!
If a registered contract needs to be updated, you register the changes directly within the contract. Continued calculations are based on the IFRS 16 standard and are made immediately after the update, and you can continue your analysis work as usual.
Integrate with AARO or use as a separate module
AARO Lease IFRS 16 is integrated with AARO, but can be used independently by non-AARO users.
If you use the product integrated with AARO, all effects on assets, liabilities and income statements will be automatically booked in the balance sheet and income statement under the appropriate accounting type.
Benefits of AARO Lease IFRS 16:
- Simple monitoring of the effects of IFRS 16.
- Automatic calculations of tax, interest, etc.
- Keeps track of all your leases, start and end dates, etc.
- Easy to keep contracts with different currencies separate.
- The contracts are saved periodically, giving you complete traceability in changes and calculations.
- Easy to analyse different reports in detail, thanks to the drilldown feature.
- Can be used independently or fully integrated with AARO.
|The best features of AARO Lease IFRS 16 according to our customers
The most appreciated applications in AARO Lease IFRS 16 amongst our users are*:
*Based on customer interviews conducted in autumn 2020 and spring 2021.