To get an efficient and secure reporting process for a group with many subsidiaries, operational dimensions, and users, you need to ensure that all entities and users report correctly and only have access to relevant data.
During this session you will learn how to restrict a subsidiary to report on correct dimensions, reporting package etc. You will also learn how to manage your users so that they only have access to relevant functionalities and ensure they can only report and see financial statements within their responsibility.
AARO System Administration – Reporting and User Restrictions
- Validations – restrict reporting on valid entities
- User administration – Restrict access to system features and menus
- User administration – set read and write access
- User administration – set access to reporting packages
- Responsibility groups for reporting
- User groups administration – set user restrictions to the dashboard
Target group: If you are working in group accounting or as system administrator, this training will give you the tools for setting up users and subsidiaries with access to the right functionalities.
- ✅ Group Reporters
- ✅ System Administrators
Prerequisite: AARO Company Reporting, AARO System Administration – Closing administration
Time (CEST): 08:30 am-10:30 am.
Time (EAT): 9:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (GST/Dubai): 10:30 am-12:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)
See upcoming dates and book below: