AARO Legal In-depth is a continuation of the AARO Group Accounting training, for you who work with the acquisition register in AARO.
Here we go through the legal logic to get a deeper understanding of how legal consolidation is done in AARO. We also go through the handling of legal groups and deepen our understanding of the most common tasks such as acquisitions and divestments of companies.
During the course we work in the latest version of AARO.
AARO Legal In-depth
- The course is structured in 4 different modules/parts. Our recommendation is to participate in the modules in the order given.
- If this is not possible, then it’s a must to take the first two modules (Acquisitions and Divestment) before taking the last 2 (Mergers and Acquisition of Groups).
- We have discounted rates when taking all 4 modules at a go. Check cost at the bottom of the page.
The 4 modules are:
- Acquisition of subsidiary and Step Acquisitions
- Acquisition of Groups and impairment of shares
Target group: The training is relevant for you that have deep knowledge about the principles of group accounting and have at least 6 months experience of working with AARO.
- ✅ Group Reporters
Prerequisite: AARO Group Accounting, 6 months experience of using AARO.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)
Cost (per module/part):
Discount rate if taking all 4 modules:
Duration and upcoming training dates:
|Module / part||Hours||Time||Upcoming dates|
|1||Acquisition of subsidiary and Step Acquisitions||4 h||
|4||Acquisition of Groups and impairment of shares||4 h||