This course is designed to give technical and operational knowledge on Fair value measurement and disclosures.
It helps you understand the basic concepts of fair value measurement for both initial and subsequent measurements. The final part of the course covers IFRS 13 fair value disclosures to be disclosed in financial statements.
The half-day training is delivered with an aim of enabling you to clearly understand the key requirements of IFRS 13 in a simple manner.
The course is ideally designed for accounting and finance professionals who require knowledge of IFRS fair value measurement. It is also useful to non-finance professionals who need a general understanding of IFRS fair value measurement.
IFRS 13 Fair value measurement
- Overview and Objective of IFRS 13
- IFRS 13 Scope
- Definition of Fair value
- Application of Fair value to non-financial assets
- Application of Fair value to liabilities and an entity’s own equity instruments
- Fair value at initial recognition
- Valuation techniques
- Inputs to Valuation Techniques
- Fair value hierarchy
- Subject matter experts with experience of implementing IFRS projects.
- Accessible and customised learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
Target group: This course is specially developed for finance and accounting professionals and non-accountants, who need a basic understanding of the application of Fair value measurement and disclosures as required by other standards.
- ✅ Accountants and finance professionals
- ✅ Non-finance managers that require a general understanding of fair value measurement
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Group Controllers
- ✅ Company accountant and reporter
- ✅ Financial Controllers
- ✅ Audit experts
- ✅ Business Managers
Time (per day) (CEST): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 9:30 am-12:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)