A two half days-course that provides a detailed practical training on group consolidation suite of accounting standards (IAS 28, IFRS 10, 11 and 12).
The course addresses practical application challenges in group accounting and ensures financial reporting practices are up to date enabling clients to reach the desired IFRS compliance. Our aim is to ensure that your group reporting becomes a non-event through imparting the requisite group accounting skills to all those who are involved in the group reporting process.
The course is intended to support senior reporting accountants who require practical and detailed group accounting knowledge.
You don’t have to be an AARO user to participate, the training suits everyone working with group accounting.
IFRS Advanced Group Accounting
- Complex group structures
- Associates and joint arrangements
- Step acquisitions
- Control to Control
- Foreign subsidiaries
- Subject matter experts with experience of implementing IFRS projects.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
- We share IFRS consolidation challenges having supported companies automate group reporting processes.
- We assign specific content based on learner requirements.
Target group: This course is specially developed for senior reporting accountants who deal with complex reporting requirements in a group set up.
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Group Controllers
- ✅ Group Reporters
- ✅ Accountants at subsidiary or group level
- ✅ Internal Auditors
- ✅ Members of Audit committees
Prerequisite: Intermediate Group Accounting training
Level: Advanced knowledge
Suggested next training: AARO Group accounting
Time (per day) (CET): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 11:30 am-2:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)
|Jan -21||Feb -21||March -21||April -21||May -21|