This is a practical and interactive training on how companies can communicate concisely about its strategy, governance, performance, and prospects in its operating environment, to create value in the short, medium, and long term.
The two half-days training inculcates integrated thinking and cross-functional collaboration, that will result in a periodic integrated report that your organizations attendee’s create together. The report is based on the principles advanced by the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC).
The course is designed to not only support the reporting accountants and board of management, but all stakeholders in the reporting process, to help you to understand your roles in communicating the organization’s story and shaping its image to the stakeholders.
Integrated Reporting (IR)
- The need for integrated reporting
- Value capitals and value creation process
- Achieving integrated thinking
- The guiding principles & content elements
- Managing information for integrated reporting
- The annual preparation process.
- Subject matter experts on Group and Integrated Reporting.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
- We assign specific content based on learner requirements.
Target group: This course is specially developed for accountants, all of you who play a role in reporting and you who play a role in shareholder and corporate communications.
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Group Controllers
- ✅ Financial Controllers
- ✅ Audit experts
- ✅ Board Members
- ✅ Company Secretaries and legal officers
Time (per day) (CET): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 11:30 am-2:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)