This course gives an overview of the new standard on IFRS 15 – Revenue from contracts with customers. In the course we highlight the practical aspects of implementing IFRS 15, look deeper into a diverse array of transactions, as well as the challenges with recognizing revenue under IFRS 15 guidelines.
The 2 half-days training is delivered with an aim of bridging the complex standard requirements in a simple but practical way within the business application realities. You will learn the principles that an entity should apply in determining the measurement of revenue, and the timing of when it is recognised.
The course is designed for accounting and finance professionals who require working knowledge of IFRS 15.
You don’t have to be an AARO user to participate, the training suits everyone working with IFRS.
IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers
- Overview of IFRS 15
- Introduction and background
- Definition and scope under IFRS 15
- The five-step model
- Contract costs
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Contract modifications
- Right of return and warranties
- Loss contracts
- Presentation and disclosure
- Transition options
- Subject matter experts with experience implementing IFRS projects.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
- We assign specific IFRS 15 content based on learner environment and industry.
Target group: This course is specially developed for anyone who is involved in preparation of accounting and auditing reports under IFRS, in respect of revenue from contracts with customers.
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Financial and management accounting professionals
- ✅ Audit experts
- ✅ Business managers
- ✅ Legal experts
Time (per day) (CET): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 11:30 am-2:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)
|Feb -21||March -21||April -21||May -21||June -21|