This module offers an in depth, yet simplified, analysis of the IFRS 9 principles.
The two half-days training is delivered with an aim of bridging the complex standard requirements in a simple, practical way within the business application realities. It analyses the aspects of recognition and measurement and gives detailed guidance on the important yet ignored disclosures.
The course is designed to support both reporting accountants and credit analysts who require practical but elaborate techniques for financial instruments.
You don’t have to be an AARO user to participate, the training suits everyone working with IFRS 9 financial instruments.
IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- Introduction of IFRS 9
- Classification of financial assets and liabilities
- Measurement of financial assets and liabilities
- De-recognition of financial assets and liabilities
- Impairment of financial assets
- Hedge accounting
- Financial instruments disclosures (IFRS 7)
- Computation of expected credit losses
- Subject matter experts with experience of implementing IFRS 9.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
- We share IFRS 9 data challenges having developed and worked with an IFRS 9 system.
- We assign specific content, based on learner requirement.
Target group: This course is specially developed for accountants, financial and credit risk professionals who deal with complex reporting requirements in companies holding financial instruments.
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Financial and management accounting professionals
- ✅ Financial risk experts
- ✅ Credit risk analysts
- ✅ Audit experts
- ✅ Business managers
Time (per day) (CEST): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 9:30 am-12:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)