This module offers an in depth, yet simplified, analysis of the IFRS 9 principles.
The two half-days training is delivered with an aim of bridging the complex standard requirements in a simple, practical way within the business application realities. It analyses the aspects of recognition and measurement and gives detailed guidance on the important yet ignored disclosures.
The course is designed to support both reporting accountants and credit analysts who require practical but elaborate techniques for financial instruments, as well as anyone charged with responsibility for decisions impacting financial reporting.
You don’t have to be an AARO user to participate, the training suits everyone working with IFRS 9 financial instruments.
IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- Classification of financial assets and liabilities
- Measurement of financial assets and liabilities
- De-recognition of financial assets and liabilities
- Impairment of financial assets
- Hedge accounting
- Financial instruments disclosures (IFRS 7)
- Subject matter experts with experience of implementing IFRS 9.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
- We share IFRS 9 data challenges having developed IFRS 9 modelling system, our journey with other clients developed our expertise on data analysis.
- We assign specific content, based on learner requirement.
Target group: This course is specially developed for accountants, financial and credit risk professionals who deal with complex reporting requirements in companies holding financial instruments.
- ✅ CFO’s
- ✅ Financial risk professionals
- ✅ Financial and management accountants
- ✅ Credit risk analysts
- ✅ First time adopters of IFRS 9
- ✅ Members of audit committees
- ✅ Internal auditors
Time (per day) (CET): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 11:30 am-2:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)
|Jan -21||Feb -21||March -21||April -21||May -21|