This course provides an overview of the IFRS framework and highlights the key aspects of all the standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
The half-day training is delivered with an aim of enabling you to understand the key requirements of each IFRS and IAS’s in force while explaining what each standard is designed to achieve, clearly and in a simple manner.
The course is ideally designed for accounting and finance professionals who require general knowledge of IFRS reporting. It is also useful to non-finance professionals who need a general understanding of the IFRS reporting.
- The need for IFRS
- The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- The IFRS Conceptual Framework
- Overview of the IFRS Standards
- Subject matter experts with experience implementing IFRS projects.
- Accessible and customized learning for finance and non-finance professionals.
Target group: This course is specially developed for finance and accounting professionals and the non-accountants who need basic understanding of the IFRS standards.
- ✅ Accountants and finance professionals
- ✅ Non-finance managers requiring general understanding of the IFRS framework
Time (per day) (CET): 08:30 am-11:30 am.
Time (per day) (EAT): 10:30 am-1:30 pm.
Time (per day) (GST/Dubai): 11:30 am-2:30 pm.
(Please login to the training session 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical issues to be resolved.)